Saturday, February 26, 2011

Color My World!

The DQS10 photostream is full of colorful and cheerful quilts that just makes me drool! I adore color and everytime I see our photostream I just have to smile :)!

This quilt by bumblebeans is completed and ready to go. Look at all that wonderful color and a rainbow of flying geese too!
DQS10 - complete.

And Emma_Louise's quilt is gorgeous with the colored bubbles and black silhouettes. I think the white background just helps those bubbles pop even more!
Should I add the birds, partner?

Oh and how I love these blocks of color from Spiced Coffee! The shadows just really add so much to the colored blocks! Gorgeousness right here!
The Last Square

The dollquilt that Flutter.From.Kat posted is divine! Loving those pinwheels so very much in those citrusy colors!
DQS10

And this in process quilt by A Blond Quilts is so saturated in color that I simply can not wait to see how it turns out! And those blocks are sooooo itty bitty! Swoon!
DQS10 - Finally got started!

And one of my very faves in process quilts right now is by DaveNJilly Wonky? Colorful? Fun? Yup it's a trifecta! Loving this little quilt so much and can't wait to see a kitty on the shelf.
Black shelves or grey?

Keep Quilting!
Kandra (aka mindboggld)

5 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you. They are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my little jobber at the top! :-) so great to make something different than I am used too.... Hope my partner likes it!
    these all look great and are welcome to my mailbox! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo beautifull!! I love your colors and technics!!!
    Great!
    Regards, Rita

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful collection of well you know...color, imagination, inspiration..yep that about sums it all up ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! The quilts are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete