Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Crossing the Finish Line Early

Is anyone else as excited as I am to see finished doll quilt pictures finding their way into our photostream?

Look at this amazing Tile Quilt by Di2Quilt! So many of us are wanting this beautiful bird to land on our doorstep!
DQS10 -Tile Quilt

Or how about this whimsical tree doll quilt by Ky in Tx? I know this would bring a smile to my face every time I saw it!

DQS10

And oh how I'd love to have this colorful zig zag quilt by Jen of all Trades. Just look at that wonderful hand stitching! She says its her first time to hand quilt - I can't tell!

Colored hand-stitching

Look at this adorable elephant quilt by Lethargic Lass! Not only is it round, but the quilting shows the water being poured on top of him!

Front

This silhouette bird set against such a wonderful and bright background is darling! Where the Orchids Grow really did wonders in all those little details - the bird, the kite, the butterfly, the flowers! Amazing!

{Doll Quilt Swap 10} Finished!

And well, this quilt just has a warm spot in my heart. Of course it's the one I finished! :) I know my partner will love it, but it'll be hard to part with!

DQS10 Done

Stay tuned as we feature more finished quilts! Until then, keep quilting!

~mindboggld (Kandra)


4 comments:

  1. Wow! I feel so honored to have my quilt on here with all these other beauties!

    I am anxiously awaiting a package in my mailbox--March can't get here fast enough for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I missed this post ... Your right Kandra - I love the house quilt you made me.

    ReplyDelete