Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sweetteamom's Top 5!

From sewlovetosew. I really like the soft colors of this one. And purple is my fave color!!

From fabricpile. I like thisbecause its hexies!! Love hexies. I love the 3 little flowers.

From lulabellP. The applique and quilting on this one is awesome!!! I hope some day that my quilting can look like this.

From smoochee. Love this one!! Love the whimsy. Love the fact that it has 3 parts. Really love the little gnomie house. I think this one speaks to everyones fanatesy that there really are magic little places out there.

From imagingermonkey. I like this one because well first its so freakin cute. And I love the whimsy of it.

6 comments:

  1. I love seeing these quilts, I had missed them before, or perhaps they were before my time here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was around then, but had forgotten some of these. So nice to be reminded again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I love your wide tastes in quilts! The hexi quilt, just drew me in! I love the coolness of the green and the pop of the flowers! They are all smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are great! I haven't seen most of them. I particularly adore the hexie one. That is a great use of hexagons for both a feature and a background. It shows how versatile they really are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great selection of diverse quilts there is being produced - still can't ID a likely contender that will be winging this way though ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Awesome quilts - I'd be ecstatic to get any of them! :)

    ReplyDelete